* Exporting Org file to Html with collapsable headings
@ 2022-01-20 14:33 ZIPING CHEN
From: ZIPING CHEN @ 2022-01-20 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am working on a large org file with exceptional number of subheadings. For example, I may have org headings inside headings up to 20 or 30 layers deep.

I may have many things like this in the middle of the file.

When I export the file to html, I like to export in such a way that the org headings become collapsable headline in html (toggle switch). I spend some time search the web, and find a theme called bigblow which does something close to what I want, but not exactly. It provide limited layer of toggle switch only. I wish to turn all layers of headings in org file into collapsable headline to html.

Does anybody know a way I can accomplish this?

Thanks a lot.

Ziping