* helm-org-names: browse the names of code blocks, tables and figures
@ 2022-03-11 22:24 Juan Manuel Macías
From: Juan Manuel Macías @ 2022-03-11 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode

Hi all,

I've written this little package to browse with helm through the names
of code blocks, tables and figures in a document. A series of actions
can be executed on the candidate (go to object, edit a code block,
insert a link, etc.). In the list of figures that is displayed in Helm,
each figure name is accompanied by a thumbnail of the image.

A screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/DVIQv8x.png

The GitLab repo:

https://gitlab.com/maciaschain/helm-org-names

I'm afraid the package is still a bit raw, but I think it's usable :-).

Best regards,

Juan Manuel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-11 22:25 UTC | newest]