* re-marking agenda entries
@ 2010-12-17  9:07 Jean-Marie Gaillourdet
From: Jean-Marie Gaillourdet @ 2010-12-17  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi org-ers,

I've got the following question, which I couldn't answer by studying the
manual and the web. How can I mark the same entries again, after I've
performed a bulk action in the agenda?

Again more clearly: Suppose I've marked several entries in the agenda by
pressing m on each. Then, I've performed one bulk action by pressing B
and e.g. +. Then all marked entries become unmarked again. But, then I'd
like to perform another bulk action on the same set of agenda
entries. Is there any way to recover or store a set of marks?

Thanks for any hint.

Cheers,
  Jean-Marie

* Re: re-marking agenda entries
@ 2011-02-03 19:05 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-02-03 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean-Marie Gaillourdet; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Jean-Marie,

Jean-Marie Gaillourdet <jmg@gaillourdet.net> writes:

> I've got the following question, which I couldn't answer by studying the
> manual and the web. How can I mark the same entries again, after I've
> performed a bulk action in the agenda?
>
> Again more clearly: Suppose I've marked several entries in the agenda by
> pressing m on each. Then, I've performed one bulk action by pressing B
> and e.g. +. Then all marked entries become unmarked again. But, then I'd
> like to perform another bulk action on the same set of agenda
> entries. Is there any way to recover or store a set of marks?

There is no way to do this right now.

But I just implemented a new command `org-agenda-bulk-mark-regexp'
which lets you mark all entries matching a regexp.

This is bound to % in the agenda view.

Let me know if you find this useful.

 Bastien