* capture encrypted for some reason
@ 2012-10-01 22:58 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2012-10-01 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I can't reproduce this now, but recently I have had issues with
capture encrypting upon finalizing.  The entry was not encrypted to
begin with.

It only occurred with a certain template.

Is this a known bug?

* Re: capture encrypted for some reason
@ 2012-10-01 23:17 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2012-10-01 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> I can't reproduce this now, but recently I have had issues with
> capture encrypting upon finalizing.  The entry was not encrypted to
> begin with.
>
> It only occurred with a certain template.
>
> Is this a known bug?

This started happening to me late last week as well.  I moved all
encrypted entries from the file that was the target of the capture into
a separate file and things are okay now.  This hasn't solved the
problem, of course, simply avoided it...  but I didn't have time to
track this down.

* Re: capture encrypted for some reason
@ 2012-10-02 14:06 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-10-02 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Samuel,

> I can't reproduce this now, but recently I have had issues with
> capture encrypting upon finalizing.  The entry was not encrypted to
> begin with.
>
> It only occurred with a certain template.
>
> Is this a known bug?

The feature was unstable for one day or two, so perhaps you tested
it in this time window.  But please test this heavily and report any
problem in this area, this is important.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien