From: Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>
To: Denis Maier <denismaier@mailbox.org>
Cc: Org Mode List <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [org-cite, oc-csl] setting no-link parameter within document?
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 14:16:55 +0100	[thread overview]

On Friday,  4 Jun 2021 at 14:20, Denis Maier wrote:
> Ok, that would mean you can load \hypersetup before having
> \usepackage{hyperref}. Good if it works.

My exported LaTeX file has the usepackage appearing before the
hypersetup.  Does the order differ for you?

Org Latex header lines should be inserted in the exported LaTeX file
after the contents of the LaTeX class specifications
(org-latex-classes).
--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-549-ga0a87d