* Publishing configuration
@ 2010-10-10 22:10 Richard Lawrence
From: Richard Lawrence @ 2010-10-10 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

Is there a way to tell org-publish-org-to-html something like:

"If you find a link to a file outside the base-directory, copy
that file as an attachment to publishing-directory/attachments"

in org-publish-project-alist?

I have PDFs that need to remain distributed throughout the file system
(i.e., not in a single location I can set as a base-directory) but that
I would like to also publish as attachments on my Org-maintained Web site.

I can't find anything in the documentation that gives me a hint about
how to do this, or if there's a better solution that I haven't thought
of.  Any help (included pointers to documentation that I have
thick-headedly missed) would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Richard

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-10-10 23:05 UTC | newest]