* Reg Navigation keys in org mode presentation
@ 2011-04-11 12:51 Kumar Sadhu
From: Kumar Sadhu @ 2011-04-11 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I have recently created a presentation in orgmode. Mouse click is used
to navigate through the bullet points. How can I have this
functionality with space key. That is, when I press space bar, I
should get next bullet point.
How can I do this by changing the javascript?
If its not easy to do this by changing javascript, are there any other
ways to do this?

Kumar.

* Re: Reg Navigation keys in org mode presentation
@ 2011-04-11 17:48 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2011-04-11 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kumar Sadhu; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

Kumar Sadhu <kumarsnaga@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I have recently created a presentation in orgmode. Mouse click is used
> to navigate through the bullet points. How can I have this
> functionality with space key. That is, when I press space bar, I
> should get next bullet point.
> How can I do this by changing the javascript?
> If its not easy to do this by changing javascript, are there any other
> ways to do this?

I think you are going to have to give us more information.  How have you
"created" the presentation?  From what you say, it sounds like you have
exported the org file to html but this is not clear.  If so, what
javascript are you referring to as there is no default javascript
included in html export.

IMO, if you want to create a presentation, I would recommend going the
beamer route instead (documentation in the manual and on Worg) which
will create a PDF for you and then you have your choice of PDF viewer...

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.176.g2c8e9)