* [BUG] error if arg to #+call: contains a comma
@ 2011-12-12 23:33 mylesenglish
From: mylesenglish @ 2011-12-12 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode

Hello,

There may be a problem with parsing arguments to the #+call
function:

#+name: A
#+begin_src sh :var a="this, works"
echo "$a"
#+end_src

#+results: A
| this | works |

#+call: A()

#+results: A()
| this | works |

#+call: A(a="this also works")

#+results: A(a="this also works")
: this also works

#+call: A(a="this, no work")

Results in the message:

  reference 'no work"' not found in this buffer

 Myles

* Re: [BUG] error if arg to #+call: contains a comma
@ 2011-12-13  0:20 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-12-13  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode

Hi Myles,

Thanks for reporting this issue, I just pushed up a fix and a protecting
test case.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte