* fill-paragraph on lists broken
@ 2012-08-11 18:29 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2012-08-11 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

A recent commit on master has broken fill-paragraph, making it indent
lists in strange ways.

To attempt to reproduce, make a long line as a list header and do
fill-paragraph.  The second line should indent to column 0 or to a
column to the right of where it should be or to some other place.

I have confirmed that this only occurs when filladapt is enabled.

I highly recommend filladapt.  It has always taken care of basically
every filling use case in Emacs, including Org.

Thanks.

Samuel