* Link to using calc in embedded mode with org-mode broken
@ 2014-01-24 15:17 Christopher Witte
From: Christopher Witte @ 2014-01-24 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

In the orgmode manual section *15.10.1 Packages that Org cooperates with*
http://orgmode.org/manual/Cooperation.html
the link to using calc's embedded mode with org-mode is broken
http://orgmode.org/calc/Embedded-Mode.html#Embedded-Mode

Does anyone know what happened to that page?

Cheers,
Chris.

* Re: Link to using calc in embedded mode with org-mode broken
@ 2014-01-24 21:40 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-01-24 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Witte; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Christopher,

Christopher Witte <chris@witte.net.au> writes:

> In the orgmode manual section 15.10.1 Packages that Org cooperates
> with http://orgmode.org/manual/Cooperation.html
> the link to using calc's embedded mode with org-mode is broken http:/
> /orgmode.org/calc/Embedded-Mode.html#Embedded-Mode
>
> Does anyone know what happened to that page?

This is a problem about cross references not pointing at the right
URL when they are generated by texi2html.  @pxref{} seems to target
Info references only.

I don't have simple fix, though, I'd be interested if someone has one.

--
 Bastien

* Re: Link to using calc in embedded mode with org-mode broken
@ 2014-05-24 10:20   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-05-24 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Witte; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Christopher,

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> This is a problem about cross references not pointing at the right
> URL when they are generated by texi2html.  @pxref{} seems to target
> Info references only.
>
> I don't have simple fix, though, I'd be interested if someone has
> one.

I fixed this in the master branch, the HTML manual will use the
correct link when we release Org 8.3.

--
 Bastien