* R src block not highlighted in pdf
@ 2014-06-27 17:23 Shiyuan
From: Shiyuan @ 2014-06-27 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

    I have a R code src block in a org file. When exported to html, the R
code is correctly syntax highlighted. But when exported to pdf(latex), the
R code is not highlighted. I found this thread
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-07/msg00379.html
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-07/msg00379.html> which
suggests setting the variable org-export-latex-listings. This variable
seems no longer exist in Org 8.2.6.  What variables shall I set so that the
R code is syntax highlighted when exported to pdf in Org mode 8.2.6?
Thanks.

Shiyuan