* org-mode pretty entities has \perp but not \parallel
@ 2014-11-16 23:53 Brady Trainor
From: Brady Trainor @ 2014-11-16 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, I expected \parallel to work after success with \perp. That is, I've executed in buffer M-x org-toggle-pretty-entities RET, and I expected to see \parallel as unicode ∥, since \perp is overlayed (correct term?) with ⟂. Though, the former is pretty hard to see, so maybe it was decided against.

I just tried exporting to HTML (and MathJax), and it looks like the LaTeX delimited symbols should be either $\parallel$ or $\|$. So simply writing $||$ in ones' notes would /not/ be the same.

,----
`----

--
Brady