* exclusion of internal links in exported LaTeX
@ 2015-07-23  3:15 Lei Zhe
From: Lei Zhe @ 2015-07-23  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Dear orgers,

I read the export option part in org manual, but i could not find the
option for excluding the internal links for LaTeX export.
Is there any other idea to do this?

Thanks ahead of time.

* Re: exclusion of internal links in exported LaTeX
@ 2015-07-23  8:44 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2015-07-23  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lei Zhe; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

On Thursday, 23 Jul 2015 at 12:15, Lei Zhe wrote:
> Dear orgers,
>
> I read the export option part in org manual, but i could not find the
> option for excluding the internal links for LaTeX export.
> Is there any other idea to do this?

I am not sure how to exclude the links but you can hide them by changing
the colours used by the hyperref package.  See the manual and use
something along the lines of

#+latex_header: \hypersetup{hyperfootnotes=false,colorlinks=false}

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.1, Org release_8.3beta-1229-ge900eb