* Question about org-id-update-id-locations
@ 2018-02-02  8:32 Roland Everaert
From: Roland Everaert @ 2018-02-02  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am currently writing a function to remove duplicated Ids reported
by org-id-update-id-locations, but as of now I am using the output in
*Messages*, which is far from ideal.

Is there another way to get that list?

Would it be possible to have all occurrences of each IDs instead of just
one?

Does the function take into consideration references to IDs?

Regards,

Roland.

* Re: Question about org-id-update-id-locations
@ 2018-04-26 23:34 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2018-04-26 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland Everaert; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Roland,

Roland Everaert <reveatwork@gmail.com> writes:

> I am currently writing a function to remove duplicated Ids reported
> by org-id-update-id-locations

Can you share your code so far?  That way we can surely better
understand how to help.

--
 Bastien