* postponing todos
@ 2007-08-06 15:42 ignotus
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: ignotus @ 2007-08-06 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I would like to have a solution for the following problem:  I browse
TODOs in my agenda view and I would like to postpone them, so agenda
buffers don't list them until a certain date.

I would like to quickly (by using shortcuts) postpone a todo entry from
the agenda buffer by:
  - 1-2-3 day
  - coming monday/friday
  - next monday/friday