* Help with org-link-translation-function
@ 2011-01-04 11:40 Leo Alekseyev
From: Leo Alekseyev @ 2011-01-04 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi All,
I am trying to achieve the following: any link of the form
[[/ssh:host:/path/to/file]] should, when followed, be translated to
[[/plink:host:/path/to/file]] (without being textually altered, of
course).

The reason for this is that Emacs Tramp under Windows refuses to
cooperate with OpenSSH and can't handle SSH links.  The only
workaround I've found is to use the plink protocol instead of SSH.

I think what I'm trying to achieve is possible with
org-link-translation-function, but my naive attempts haven't been
successful...  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--Leo

* Re: Help with org-link-translation-function
@ 2011-01-16 10:15 ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2011-01-16 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Alekseyev; +Cc: emacs-orgmode