* [BUG?] Strange effect of noweb name collision on LaTeX export
@ 2012-06-08  0:50 Ethan Ligon
From: Ethan Ligon @ 2012-06-08  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

#+TITLE:       Example of name collision bug
#+AUTHOR:
#+EMAIL:
#+DATE:      2012-06-07 Thu

* Figure and trivial code reference
  Here we have a figure.
  This example works as expected; we get a latex figure on export.

[[./foo.png]]

* Figure and trivial code reference (with collision)
  Here we have a figure and a trivial code block with a noweb reference.
  The difference is that the basename of the figure matches the noweb
  reference.  Instead of a figure on latex export, we get a hyperref!

[[./bar.png]]

#+BEGIN_SRC sh :exports none
#<<bar>>
#+END_SRC