* org-plus-contrib elpa and ox-* files
@ 2013-05-21 19:54 Seth Mason
From: Seth Mason @ 2013-05-21 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Back in the beginning  of May I pointed out what I thought was a bug
in server.mk that prevented the ox-* files in contrib from getting
included in the Org ELPA archives. It got fixed in
6de09e2d3e38ac84a09659931ee96dff5e5d68c9 (thanks Achim!).

I just installed org-plus-contrib-20130520.tar from Org ELPA but the
ox-* files still aren't there.  Maybe I was wrong about the source of
the issue? Or is there a delay between what hits master and what gets
to the Org ELPA archves?

Thanks in advance,

* Re: org-plus-contrib elpa and ox-* files
@ 2013-05-22  6:52 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-05-22  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Seth Mason; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Seth,

Seth Mason <smason@edgecast.com> writes:

> Back in the beginning  of May I pointed out what I thought was a bug
> in server.mk that prevented the ox-* files in contrib from getting
> included in the Org ELPA archives. It got fixed in
> 6de09e2d3e38ac84a09659931ee96dff5e5d68c9 (thanks Achim!).
>
> I just installed org-plus-contrib-20130520.tar from Org ELPA but the
> ox-* files still aren't there.  Maybe I was wrong about the source of
> the issue? Or is there a delay between what hits master and what gets
> to the Org ELPA archves?

I just modified the local.mk file on the server, taking Achim's change
in server.mk into account.  ELPA and ELPAPLUS should now contain ox-*
files -- thanks for the heads up!

--
 Bastien