* org-table can't narrow
@ 2014-02-26  8:27 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2014-02-26  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
In the following org-file

    #+STARTUP: align
    | <10>       | <4>            |
    | h1         | h2             |
    |------------+----------------|
    | text1      | [[http://orgmode.org][1-html]], [[http://orgmode.org/org.html][2-html]] |
    | text2      | fish           |

Is it a feature that the second column doesn't narrow?  I don't
recognize it as a feature from

    http://orgmode.org/org.html#Column-width-and-alignment

On the other hand it could be a technical limitation.

Thanks in advance,
Rasmus

--
. . . It begins of course with The Internet.  A Net of Peers.

* Re: org-table can't narrow
@ 2014-03-12 18:43 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-03-12 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Rasmus,

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> Is it a feature that the second column doesn't narrow?  I don't
> recognize it as a feature from
>
>     http://orgmode.org/org.html#Column-width-and-alignment
>
> On the other hand it could be a technical limitation.

Yes, it is a technical limitation.  I may have a look later on.

 Bastien