* How to get cookies working with TODOs?
@ 2014-08-19 18:28 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2014-08-19 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I'm trying to get cookies working with TODO items. The source document
is a book I'm writing and is an outline of each section and chapters so
that I can see what is still to be done. I'm writing it in latex but
doing the outline in orgs-mode.

* TODO CHAPTER 1 - preface [0%]
** DONE Disclaimer
CLOSED: [2014-07-30 Wed 23:49]
** DONE Introduction
CLOSED: [2014-07-30 Wed 23:50]

Following "5.5 Breaking tasks down into subtasks" in the "org.pdf" I
should be able to 'C-c C-c' on the cookie and it updates the cookie,
except it doesn't work in this case. There are 5 sections which are all
completed in this chapter, but the cookie doesn't update.

* TODO CHAPTER 2 - preamble [0/11] [0%]
:PROPERTIES:
:COOKIE_DATA: todo recursive
:END:
** DONE An overview of the endocrine system
CLOSED: [2014-07-31 Thu 02:12]

Like it shows on page 55. But the cookie doesn't update either in this case.

So how can I get the cookies working please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.92.1