* tagged code blocks
@ 2016-06-24  8:21 claude fuhrer
From: claude fuhrer @ 2016-06-24  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all

I'm trying to write a document where some source codes block may be
conditionally excluded from export.

Here a small example of what I want, with the wrong syntax:

#+EXCLUDE_TAGS  solution

#+begin_src java :tag question
    public class Test {
     // write java code here

     }
#+end_src

and the solution is:

#+begin_src java :tag solution
      // the solution here
#+end_src

So then, I only need to modify the EXCLUDE_TAGS to generate a document
with or without solution.

Thank you in advance for your help

* Re: tagged code blocks
@ 2016-06-24  9:16 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-06-24  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: claude fuhrer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

claude fuhrer <claude@fuhrer.ch> writes:

> I'm trying to write a document where some source codes block may be
> conditionally excluded from export.
>
> Here a small example of what I want, with the wrong syntax:

> #+EXCLUDE_TAGS  solution
>
> #+begin_src java :tag question
>     public class Test {
>      // write java code here
>
>      }
> #+end_src
>

> and the solution is:
>
> #+begin_src java :tag solution
>       // the solution here
> #+end_src
>

> So then, I only need to modify the EXCLUDE_TAGS to generate a document
> with or without solution.

I would use drawers for this, but there are probably other ways:

  :QUESTION:
  #+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (+ 1 1)
  #+end_src
  :END:

  :SOLUTION:
  #+begin_src emacs-lisp
  10
  #+end_src
  :END:

where "d:t" would give you the full output.

Nicolas Goaziou