* Two ox-texinfo regressions
@ 2017-07-25 16:57 Jonas Bernoulli
From: Jonas Bernoulli @ 2017-07-25 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list

Hello,

1) Starting with "1b415735e ox-texinfo: Small menu refactoring"
   a menu contains not only entries for subnodes but recursively
   for all subsub...nodes.

   That's because `org-element-map' is no longer called with `headline'
   as NO-RECURSION.

   You can use this trivial source to veryify this:

   .---
   |* a
   |** b
   |*** c
   `---

   This can be fixed by reverting that commit.

2) There no longer is an empty line between headings and content in
   texi files.  I am not sure what commit introduced that regression.

   You can use this trivial source to veryify this:

   .---
   |* title
   |
   |content
   `---

   This can be fixed by changing the last line of
   `org-texinfo-headline':

   .---
   |-		  contents)))))))
   |+		  "\n" contents)))))))
   `---

Best regards,
Jonas

* Re: Two ox-texinfo regressions
@ 2017-07-25 18:45 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-07-25 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonas Bernoulli; +Cc: emacs-org list

Hello,

Jonas Bernoulli <jonas@bernoul.li> writes:

> 1) Starting with "1b415735e ox-texinfo: Small menu refactoring"
>    a menu contains not only entries for subnodes but recursively
>    for all subsub...nodes.
>
>    That's because `org-element-map' is no longer called with `headline'
>    as NO-RECURSION.
>
>    You can use this trivial source to veryify this:
>
>    .---
>    |* a
>    |** b
>    |*** c
>    `---

Fixed.

> 2) There no longer is an empty line between headings and content in
>    texi files.  I am not sure what commit introduced that regression.
>
>    You can use this trivial source to veryify this:
>
>    .---
>    |* title
>    |content
>    `---