* problem running certain matlab code
@ 2017-08-02 12:01 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2017-08-02 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello

Using GNU emacs 26 and the latest orgmode (git), I have problem
executing the followting matlab code
clear all
C =[       7 ,  8 ,  9 , 10     ]
latexarray(C,'format','%3.3f')

I can execute the matlab code in a matlab shell or
in an emacs matlab shell as provided by by matlab.el.
Latexarray is a 3rd party m file found in the matlab website.

But when I run the code in

#+begin_src matlab :results output latex :exports results
clear all
C =[       7 ,  8 ,  9 , 10     ]
latexarray(C,'format','%3.3f')
#+end_src

I obtain
#+RESULTS:
#+BEGIN_EXPORT latex

C =

     7     8     9    10

Warning: This implementation of uiputfile has been deprecated and is no longer
supported.
> In uitools/private/uiputfile_deprecated at 105
  In uiputfile at 112
  In latexarray>subfunction_options at 207
  In latexarray at 91
??? Error using ==> fprintf
Invalid file identifier.  Use fopen to generate a valid file identifier.

Error in ==> latexarray at 144
    fprintf(fid,'%s\n',['\[\begin{array}{',col,'}']);

\a
#+END_EXPORT

What shall I do? I don't understand that orgmode is nitpicking here
while matlab is not.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-08-02 12:02 UTC | newest]