* web publishing
@ 2009-04-01  8:28 Jörg Hagmann
From: Jörg Hagmann @ 2009-04-01  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have a website and would like to change to an org --> html procedure.
Since the information I found in the manual and on worg are not
sufficient (for me!), could somebody send me the *.org file for either
the org or the worg website (index)? Together with the source code of
the page and the *.css file, which I have downloaded, I should be able
to figure out how to do it.

Thank you very much, Jörg

* Re: web publishing
@ 2009-04-01  9:54 ` Manish
From: Manish @ 2009-04-01  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jörg Hagmann; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

  On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Jörg Hagmann wrote:
  > Hi,
  >
  > I have a website and would like to change to an org --> html
  > procedure.  Since the information I found in the manual and on worg
  > are not sufficient (for me!), could somebody send me the *.org file
  > for either the org or the worg website (index)? Together with the
  > source code of the page and the *.css file, which I have downloaded,
  > I should be able to figure out how to do it.

You could clone Worg or Org mode from repo.or.cz and get all that you
are asking for.  Matthew Lundin and Charles Cave also shared their CSS
files recently.  You can also some find some related useful ideas on
Worg.

HTH
--
Manish

* Re: web publishing
@ 2009-04-01 10:00 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-04-01 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jörg Hagmann; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

You may pull the whole Worg site from repo_or_cz:

    http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git

Regards,

   Sebastian