* Simple tool to do outlining in HTML
@ 2010-03-22  2:15 Daniel Clemente
From: Daniel Clemente @ 2010-03-22  2:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode Org-Mode

Hi,
  I'd like to present a task list and a visualization tool, esquemadorg.

  The task list is my published todo list, in Spanish, where I track work on some programs, topics, bugs and ideas. It's at [1]. There's a section for org-mode bugs too, under Emacs, concretely at: [2]

  The tool is the system which I used in that page. It is a JavaScript code ([3]) which provides outlining in a web browser with a mouse. You just click on a header, and it expands or contracts smoothly. A newly expanded section will contain closed sections which have to be opened too, and so on. There is no cycling; just open/close.
  There's also a link at the top right of first section which disables outlining completely.
  The code used ideas from Sebastian Rose's org-info-jq but was newly written using jQuery. You may use it in your pages. Try these two designs: simple [4], nice [5]

  I also wrote a page explaining what is org-mode, what does it look like for me, how do I export to HTML and why you should prefer org over HTML: [6].

  I hope you find it useful.

Daniel

[1]:  http://www.danielclemente.com/hacer/
[2]:  http://www.danielclemente.com/hacer/emacs.html#sec-3
[3]:  http://www.danielclemente.com/pagina/esquemadorg.js
[4]:  http://www.danielclemente.com/pagina/esquemadorg.css
[5]:  http://www.danielclemente.com/hacer/basic.css
[6]:  http://www.danielclemente.com/hacer/org.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-03-22  2:15 UTC | newest]