* org-edit-special cannot tell ditaa from table
@ 2014-03-11 12:54 zwz
From: zwz @ 2014-03-11 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Here is an example:

* test
#+BEGIN_SRC ditaa
  +----+  +-----+
  |    |  |     |
  +----+  +-----+
#+END_SRC

When I hit C-c ', the minibuffer says "Recognizing tables...done",
and the org src scratch buffer does not turn picture-mode on.

* Re: org-edit-special cannot tell ditaa from table
@ 2014-03-11 14:46 ` Thomas Holst
From: Thomas Holst @ 2014-03-11 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zwz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

· zwz <zhangweize@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is an example:
>
> * test
> #+BEGIN_SRC ditaa
>   +----+  +-----+
>   |    |  |     |
>   |    |  |     |
>   +----+  +-----+
> #+END_SRC
> When I hit C-c ', the minibuffer says "Recognizing tables...done",
> and the org src scratch buffer does not turn picture-mode on.

I had the same problem. If you insert a blank line at top of the ditaa
block and hit C-c ' with point in that line artist mode comes up. At
least for me.

HTH

--
Bis neulich ...
  Thomas

* Re: org-edit-special cannot tell ditaa from table
@ 2014-03-12 10:27   ` zwz
From: zwz @ 2014-03-12 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Thomas Holst <thomas.holst@de.bosch.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
>  zwz <zhangweize@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Here is an example:
>>
>> * test
>> #+BEGIN_SRC ditaa
>>   +----+  +-----+
>>   |    |  |     |
>>   |    |  |     |
>>   +----+  +-----+
>> #+END_SRC
>> When I hit C-c ', the minibuffer says "Recognizing tables...done",
>> and the org src scratch buffer does not turn picture-mode on.
>
> I had the same problem. If you insert a blank line at top of the ditaa
> block and hit C-c ' with point in that line artist mode comes up. At
> least for me.
>
> HTH
Yes, same here.
And I also find that it works when the point is in the line

@ 2014-03-12 10:28   ` zwz
From: zwz @ 2014-03-12 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

@ 2014-03-12 18:22 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-03-12 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zwz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

zwz <zhangweize@gmail.com> writes:

> When I hit C-c ', the minibuffer says "Recognizing tables...done",
> and the org src scratch buffer does not turn picture-mode on.

This should be fixed now, thanks for reporting this.

--
 Bastien