* Calc in src blocks: No org-babel-execute function for calc!
@ 2014-07-04  6:17 Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2014-07-04  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

How do I enable calc as a valid source block? The following code

#+BEGIN_SRC calc
    2 + 3
#+END_SRC

gives the error in the title.

Julien.

* Re: Calc in src blocks: No org-babel-execute function for calc!
@ 2014-07-04  7:12 ` Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2014-07-04  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles@free.fr> writes:

> How do I enable calc as a valid source block? The following code
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC calc
>     2 + 3
> #+END_SRC
>
> gives the error in the title.

Add it to `org-babel-load-languages', e.g. like this

,----
| (org-babel-do-load-languages
|  (quote org-babel-load-languages)
|  (quote ((emacs-lisp . t)
|          (calc . t) ...)))
`----

in your init.el or via customize. See

,----[ C-h v org-babel-load-languages RET ]

`----

--
cheers,
Thorsten

* Re: Calc in src blocks: No org-babel-execute function for calc!
@ 2014-07-07  6:53   ` Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2014-07-07  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> writes:

> | Value: ((emacs-lisp . t)
> |  (dot . t)
> |  (calc . t)
> |  (ditaa . t)
> |  (R . t)
> |  (C . t)
> |  (gnuplot . t)
> |  (shell . t)
> |  (ledger . t)
> |  (org . t)
> |  (picolisp . t)
> |  (clojure . t)
> |  (lilypond . t)
> |  (plantuml . t)
> |  (latex . t))

Thanks, I found out that you can also load it with (require 'ob-calc).

Julien.