* Agenda/report of all headlines with clocked time
@ 2014-07-22 17:58 Subhan Michael Tindall
From: Subhan Michael Tindall @ 2014-07-22 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'emacs-orgmode@gnu.org'

Hi, I'm looking to develop an agenda or even a list that will report the following for a buffer
Or for agenda-files:
All headlines with time clocked for the specified time range, or without time clocked for specified time range

IE by day or week
Must include headlines without a TODO status

The list in the *Clock Task Select* buffer is close,  but not quite there
Thanks!

Subhan Michael Tindall
Program Analyst - FamilyCare Health Plans
825 NE Multnomah St, Suite 1400; Portland OR 97232
Direct: 503-471-3127
Fax:      503-471-3177
Email:  subhant@familycareinc.org<mailto:subhant@familycareinc.org>
[Email-Signature-Logos June 20143]

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you.

[-- Attachment #2: image001.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 30469 bytes --]

* Re: Agenda/report of all headlines with clocked time
@ 2014-07-27 12:21 ` Bastien
       [not found]   ` <4c638ac5d88c43bd89900d4ce3eccb3a@fcmailsvr3.familycareinc.org>
From: Bastien @ 2014-07-27 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Subhan Michael Tindall; +Cc: 'emacs-orgmode@gnu.org'

Hi Subhan,

Subhan Michael Tindall <SubhanT@familycareinc.org> writes:

> All headlines with time clocked for the specified time range, or
> without time clocked for specified time range

With latest Org, C-u C-u C-c C-x C-d will prompt for a time range
and display clocked headlines in this time range.  This is not a
separate list, this is just an overlay on the buffer, but I guess
it comes close (enough) to what you want.

HTH,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Agenda/report of all headlines with clocked time
       [not found]     ` <87r414ckw7.fsf@bzg.ath.cx>
@ 2014-07-29 15:46       ` Subhan Michael Tindall
From: Subhan Michael Tindall @ 2014-07-29 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
From: Bastien @ 2014-07-29 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Subhan Michael Tindall; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Subhan,

Subhan Michael Tindall <SubhanT@familycareinc.org> writes:

> I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'the time of the master
> branch', but I can't get any prompt for a time range with this command
> anywhere in the file.

"from the tip of the master branch" -- I meant: If you clone org-mode
and get the most recent version, the command I mentioned with prompt
for a time range.

See http://orgmode.org/org.html#Installation on how to install Org
from Git.

Best,