* Org insert different hour than current time
       [not found] <1175263379.5542899.1463756573067.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-05-20 15:02 ` Mambo Levis
From: Mambo Levis @ 2016-05-20 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

1. When I insert date and time format (C-u C-c .) the hour display in emacs calendar is the same as my system hour. Nonetheless,org-mode insert a different hour (it adds automatically 3 hours)
2. I make tests with different time zones and the same problem appeared.
3. When the time zone is UTC, there is no problem because org insert the system hour.
How can I solve this issue?
Regards,
Levis

* Re: Org insert different hour than current time
@ 2016-05-20 20:17   ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2016-05-20 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Mambo Levis <mambo.levis@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> 1. When I insert date and time format (C-u C-c .) the hour display in emacs calendar is the same as my
> system hour. Nonetheless,
> org-mode insert a different hour (it adds automatically 3 hours)

FWIW, everything is working fine here.

But I don't understand what "the hour display in emacs calendar" means,
or what your "system hour" is. Can you specify *exactly* what you do?

> 2. I make tests with different time zones and the same problem appeared.
>
> 3. When the time zone is UTC, there is no problem because org insert the system hour.

How do you set the timezone?

--
Nick

* Re: Org insert different hour than current time
       [not found] <1340465569.479086.1463933329951.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-05-22 16:08 ` Mambo Levis
From: Mambo Levis @ 2016-05-22 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ndokos@gmail.com, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org