* How to make this horizontal line in org-super-agenda
@ 2018-07-16  9:33 Sven Bretfeld
From: Sven Bretfeld @ 2018-07-16  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

Does anybody know how alphapapa made these horizontal lines with
separate the agenda blocks? It can be seen in the "after" screenshot of
the github main page for org-super-agenda:
https://github.com/alphapapa/org-super-agenda/blob/master/screenshot-after.png

I cannot figure out how to get those lines. Are they
color-theme-related? Is it a function which continuously escapes me?
Apparently it's not connected to
org-super-agenda-fontify-whole-header-line.

Thanks for help,

Sven

* Re: How to make this horizontal line in org-super-agenda
@ 2018-07-16  9:44 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2018-07-16  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sven Bretfeld; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Monday, 16 Jul 2018 at 11:33, Sven Bretfeld wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anybody know how alphapapa made these horizontal lines with
> separate the agenda blocks? It can be seen in the "after" screenshot of
> the github main page for org-super-agenda:
> https://github.com/alphapapa/org-super-agenda/blob/master/screenshot-after.png
>
> I cannot figure out how to get those lines. Are they
> color-theme-related?

Yes, most likely: an overline for the face used for the agenda headings,
possibly the org-agenda-structure face but I haven't tested this.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.13-753-g2ec5d3

* Re: How to make this horizontal line in org-super-agenda
@ 2018-07-16 10:34   ` Sven Bretfeld
From: Sven Bretfeld @ 2018-07-16 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Eric S Fraga writes:

> On Monday, 16 Jul 2018 at 11:33, Sven Bretfeld wrote:

>> Does anybody know how alphapapa made these horizontal lines with
>> separate the agenda blocks? It can be seen in the "after" screenshot of
>> the github main page for org-super-agenda:
>> https://github.com/alphapapa/org-super-agenda/blob/master/screenshot-after.png
>>
>> I cannot figure out how to get those lines. Are they
>> color-theme-related?
>
> Yes, most likely: an overline for the face used for the agenda headings,
> possibly the org-agenda-structure face but I haven't tested this.

That was easy. Thank you very much.

@ 2018-07-16 10:44     ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2018-07-16 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sven Bretfeld; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Monday, 16 Jul 2018 at 12:34, Sven Bretfeld wrote:
> That was easy. Thank you very much.

Glad I could help!
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.13-753-g2ec5d3