* Very nice German intro to Org-mode
@ 2009-10-04 19:33 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-10-04 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

For the German-speaking Org-moders:

In "Freies Magazin 10/2009" is a really very nice article about Org-
mode.

http://www.freiesmagazin.de/

ftp://ftp.freiesmagazin.de/2009/freiesMagazin-2009-10.pdf

I stumbled over it on Twitter where it showed up in my daily Org-mode
search.  Made me aware of this magazine of which I had not
heard yet, and which seems to have excellent production value.

Among other things, I have never seen anything which is formatted to
perfectly for screen reading.  A treat for the eyes and the brain.

- Carsten

* Re: Very nice German intro to Org-mode
@ 2009-10-04 20:18 ` Sven Bretfeld
From: Sven Bretfeld @ 2009-10-04 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

> For the German-speaking Org-moders:
>
> In "Freies Magazin 10/2009" is a really very nice article about Org-
> mode.
>
> http://www.freiesmagazin.de/
>
> ftp://ftp.freiesmagazin.de/2009/freiesMagazin-2009-10.pdf

One of the best introductions I've ever read. Thank you for the link.

Greetings,

Sven