* Off for the next four days
@ 2013-01-31 22:58 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-01-31 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I'm completely off with no internet access for the next four days,
I'm back on tuesday.

I've released Org 7.9.3e, a minor fixes release, which makes current
agenda optimizations available to The Rest of The World.

I must say I'm quite excited by the times to come: the new exporter
merged soon, the feature Christopher has been working on, and some
other cool stuff that will be part of 8.0.  We need patience for the
FSF-assignment process, but we will make it.  A big thanks to everyone
for your enduring patience and the constant collective brainstorming.

I will try to secure two weeks in february to work full time on Org.

Have a nice week-end!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Off for the next four days
@ 2013-02-01 17:56 ` Christopher Schmidt
From: Christopher Schmidt @ 2013-02-01 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:
> I've released Org 7.9.3e, a minor fixes release, which makes current
> agenda optimizations available to The Rest of The World.

Thank you so much for your hard work.

Would it be possible to set an announce-only mailing list up?

        Christopher

* Re: Off for the next four days
@ 2013-02-04 23:12   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-04 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Christopher,

Christopher Schmidt <christopher@ch.ristopher.com> writes:

> Would it be possible to set an announce-only mailing list up?

Unless there is a high pressure for this, I will not make a
separate list of announcements.

But I will try to use [ANN] as a topic for the next release
announcements, so that people can use filters if they want.

--
 Bastien