* make test fails in maint
@ 2014-02-24 18:02 Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2014-02-24 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just did a pull of maint and I get:

Eager macro-expansion failure: (void-variable test-line)
Symbol's value as variable is void: test-line
make: *** [test] Error 255

Nick

* Re: make test fails in maint
@ 2014-02-24 20:37 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2014-02-24 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Nick Dokos writes:
> I just did a pull of maint and I get:

> Eager macro-expansion failure: (void-variable test-line)
> Symbol's value as variable is void: test-line
> make: *** [test] Error 255

I've fixed that in master quite some time ago together with some other
things.  I'm not sure how easily it would backport to maint, but IIRC
that particular bug was just a wrongly quoted macro definition.

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: make test fails in maint
@ 2014-03-25 18:17   ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2014-03-25 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Achim Gratz writes:
> I've fixed that in master quite some time ago together with some other
> things.  I'm not sure how easily it would backport to maint, but IIRC
> that particular bug was just a wrongly quoted macro definition.

Cherry-picked to maint.

Regards,
Achim.