* org-drill question
@ 2015-09-11  4:17 Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2015-09-11  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm trying to use org-drill for learning my new student's names along
with their faces. I tried the following structure for the org file:

* Class

** Student                                                              :drill:

[[file:3664_small.jpg]]

*** Nom

First name, Last name

the jpg file is a photograph of the student. I want org-drill to submit
the photograph then reveal the name. It works most of the time but
sometimes nothing is submitted (no photograph) but with right org-drill
minibuffer (counter and everything). What is wrong with the previous
structure ?

Julien.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-09-11  4:17 UTC | newest]