* how-to? - show only 1 tag for 1 day..
@ 2008-11-12 14:47 sergio
From: sergio @ 2008-11-12 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

when i view an agenda, sometimes it is much easier for me to view only
one tag for one day..

for instance..

before i run out to lunch, i would like to have a list that only shows
errands for today..

i can do this, but it shows all errands for the whole week..

can i narrow this down?

thanks!

___
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
www.coffee-black.com

* how-to? - show only 1 tag for 1 day..
@ 2008-11-12 14:50 sergio
From: sergio @ 2008-11-12 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

@ 2008-11-12 14:55 sergio
From: sergio @ 2008-11-12 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

when i view an agenda, sometimes it is much easier for me to view only
one tag for one day..

for instance..

before i run out to lunch, i would like to have a list that only shows
errands for today..

i can do this, but it shows all errands for the whole week..

can i narrow this down?

thanks!
___
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
www.village-buzz.com

* Re: how-to? - show only 1 tag for 1 day..
@ 2008-11-12 15:20 ` Charles Sebold
From: Charles Sebold @ 2008-11-12 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 12 Nov 2008, sergio@village-buzz.com wrote:

> when i view an agenda, sometimes it is much easier for me to view only
> one tag for one day..
>
> for instance..
>
> before i run out to lunch, i would like to have a list that only shows
> errands for today..
>
> i can do this, but it shows all errands for the whole week..
>
> can i narrow this down?

M-x customize-variable RET org-agenda-ndays RET

,----[ C-h v org-agenda-ndays RET ]

`----

--
Charles Sebold                                    12th of November, 2008
 GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) | Gnus v5.11 | org-mode 6.12a

* Re: how-to? - show only 1 tag for 1 day..
@ 2008-11-13 13:47 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2008-11-13 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sergio; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

sergio <sergio@coffee-black.com> writes:

> when i view an agenda, sometimes it is much easier for me to view only
> one tag for one day..
>
> for instance..
>
> before i run out to lunch, i would like to have a list that only shows
> errands for today..
>
> i can do this, but it shows all errands for the whole week..
>
> can i narrow this down?

'd' in the agenda should show only 1 day.

You can limit to a single tag with / TAB tagname-goes-here RET

-Bernt