* Choosing css for Worg
@ 2011-02-03  6:43 Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-02-03  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Emacswiki has a nice and easy way to choose CSS for the page it
renders. Look for `use it' links in the below page.

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CSS

Is there anything similar for org/worg pages?

Jambunathan K.

* Re: Choosing css for Worg
@ 2011-02-03 14:48 ` Jason Dunsmore
From: Jason Dunsmore @ 2011-02-03 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> Emacswiki has a nice and easy way to choose CSS for the page it
> renders. Look for `use it' links in the below page.
>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CSS
>
> Is there anything similar for org/worg pages?

Hi Jambunathan,

You can use a browser extension for this:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/style-sheet-chooser-ii/
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/daodklicmmjhcacgkjpianadkdkbkbce

Also, see the recent discussion:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/31506/focus=36462

It doesn't look like there are alternate style sheets for non-Worg pages
on orgmode.org, but you can probably use a browser extension to
customize those as well.

Regards,
Jason

* Re: Choosing css for Worg
@ 2011-02-05  6:29   ` Jeff Horn
From: Jeff Horn @ 2011-02-05  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Dunsmore; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Jambunathan K

There was some recent discussion of using multiple stylesheets on
Worg. I'm a fan of implementing something on the server. In the
meantime, I ran across Stylebot and thought it might be useful for
both creating and using (and sharing!) custom style sheets for Worg.
It's a Chrome extension to interactively create user style sheets,
share them, or select others' sheets:

    http://thechangelog.com/post/3105212029/stylebot-adapt-the-web-s-appearance

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 9:48 AM, Jason Dunsmore
<emacs-orgmode@dunsmor.com> wrote:
> Jambunathan K <kjambunathan@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Emacswiki has a nice and easy way to choose CSS for the page it
>> renders. Look for `use it' links in the below page.
>>
>> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CSS
>>
>> Is there anything similar for org/worg pages?
>
> Hi Jambunathan,
>
> You can use a browser extension for this:
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/style-sheet-chooser-ii/
> https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/daodklicmmjhcacgkjpianadkdkbkbce
>
> Also, see the recent discussion:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/31506/focus=36462
>
> It doesn't look like there are alternate style sheets for non-Worg pages
> on orgmode.org, but you can probably use a browser extension to
> customize those as well.
>
> Regards,
> Jason

Jeffrey Horn