* Bug: Additional empty line in TeXinfo export of #+BEGIN_SRC ... #+END_SRC [7.9.3e (7.9.3e-957-g03e433 @ /home/fifr/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/)]
@ 2013-02-10 10:00 Frank Fischer
From: Frank Fischer @ 2013-02-10 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Consider the following minimal org-file:

===
One line before
#+BEGIN_SRC shell
Some example
#+END_SRC
One line after
===

When exporting to texi, the file contains an additional empty line
before the "@end example":

===
One line before
@example
Some example

@end example
One line after
===

While this makes no difference for the resulting "info" file when
converting this file by "makeinfo test.texi", it does make a difference
when converting to pdf by "texi2pdf test.texi": there's an extra empty
line between the example and the following text. Therefore I think the
exported file should not contain that empty line.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-11-09 on lakoocha, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 7.9.3e (7.9.3e-957-g03e433 @
~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/)

* Re: Bug: Additional empty line in TeXinfo export of #+BEGIN_SRC ... #+END_SRC [7.9.3e (7.9.3e-957-g03e433 @ /home/fifr/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/)]
  2013-02-10 10:00 Bug: Additional empty line in TeXinfo export of #+BEGIN_SRC ... #+END_SRC [7.9.3e (7.9.3e-957-g03e433 @ /home/fifr/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/)] Frank Fischer
@ 2013-02-10 19:51 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2013-02-10 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Fischer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Frank Fischer <frank-fischer@shadow-soft.de> writes:

> Consider the following minimal org-file:
>
> === One line before
> #+BEGIN_SRC shell
> Some example
> #+END_SRC
> One line after
> ===
>
> When exporting to texi, the file contains an additional empty line
> before the "@end example":
>
> ===
> One line before
> @example
> Some example
>
> @end example
> One line after
> ===
>
> While this makes no difference for the resulting "info" file when
> converting this file by "makeinfo test.texi", it does make a difference
> when converting to pdf by "texi2pdf test.texi": there's an extra empty
> line between the example and the following text. Therefore I think the
> exported file should not contain that empty line.

Indeed. This should now be fixed in master.

Thank you for reporting this.

Nicolas Goaziou