* Args out of range: 0, 1
@ 2013-06-04 12:00 SabreWolfy
From: SabreWolfy @ 2013-06-04 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Emacs/R is aborting running/exporting an R code block with the message:

Args out of range: 0, 1

in the mini-buffer line. This is triggered when I try to use ascii or print
to output a data structure. I've searched for this error and found it to be
related to converting HTML to text. with a number of posts from several
years ago. What can I do to solve it? I'm using Emacs 23.4.1, Org version
7.9.2, R 2.15.2 on Kubuntu 13.04. I'll try to prepare a minimal example,
separate from my actual input data.

* Re: Args out of range: 0, 1
@ 2013-06-04 13:12 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-06-04 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SabreWolfy; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

SabreWolfy <sabrewolfy@gmail.com> writes:

> Emacs/R is aborting running/exporting an R code block with the message:
>
> Args out of range: 0, 1
>
> in the mini-buffer line. This is triggered when I try to use ascii or print
> to output a data structure. I've searched for this error and found it to be
> related to converting HTML to text. with a number of posts from several
> years ago. What can I do to solve it? I'm using Emacs 23.4.1, Org version
> 7.9.2, R 2.15.2 on Kubuntu 13.04. I'll try to prepare a minimal example,
> separate from my actual input data.

Please share a reproducible recipe with the content you want to
export.

--
 Bastien