* agenda follow mode does not respect STARTUP
@ 2015-06-30  9:46 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2015-06-30  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

the buffer shown in follow mode in the agenda view has drawers folded,
i.e. contents not shown.  This happens even when the file has
/showeverything/ as the setting for startup.  For one of my files,
consisting of tasks where the logbook is particularly crucial to
understanding the task, I would like this drawer in particular to be
shown fully open when follow mode in the agenda.

Is this possible?  I've not found anything in the documentation to
indicate that it is and just want to confirm before I spend time trying
to figure out how to implement it...

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.1, Org release_8.3beta-1229-ge900eb

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-30  9:46 UTC | newest]