* org code and error catching
@ 2020-10-26 18:34 Michael Heerdegen
From: Michael Heerdegen @ 2020-10-26 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I had a hard time to debug some problem with the expansion of some
capture template because org catched the error even when I had set
`debug-on-error'.  Would it be possible to make some functions,
e.g. `org-eval' in my case (probably some more?), use
`condition-case-unless-debug' instead of `condition-case'?

Thanks,

Michael.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-26 18:37 UTC | newest]