* Switching between many contexts
@ 2009-03-02 18:03 Daniel Clemente
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Daniel Clemente @ 2009-03-02 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

  Hi. I have this scenario: I track several projects in a single file, each in its own level-1 section, but each week I'm working only on one project.
  In my agenda (C-a a) I'm currently seeing scheduled tasks from all projects, and I would like to exclude all projects but one.
  I recently added a CATEGORY property to each section.

  My questions are:

1. How can I exclude a category from the agenda view?
   Probably with key \ TAB CATEGORY="something", but I can't make it work and I'm confused by the many types of searches that are referred to in the manual.

2. How can I create an agenda view that looks like the normal agenda, but ignores some categories? (at least on that file).

3. Do you implement this scenario in other ways? For instance, one can add the COMMENT keyword the unwanted projects, use different files, close all old tasks after each context switch, use other tags, …

  Thanks,
Daniel