* font-lock form BEGIN_SRC
@ 2009-03-26 18:58 Deric Bytes
From: Deric Bytes @ 2009-03-26 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi I would like the text in BEGIN_SRC to display the colour and
tab-indentation of the appropriate emacs-mode whilst viewing the org
file. I would also like to be able to hide the markup tag BEGIN_SRC.

  #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
     (defun org-xor (a b)
        "Exclusive or."
        (if a (not b) b))
     #+END_SRC

* Re: font-lock form BEGIN_SRC
@ 2009-03-26 19:03 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2009-03-26 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Deric Bytes; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Deric,

This is possible with MuMAMo, see the following link for Details.
Unfortunately it is not very stable, and in my experience leads to
problems with folding/unfolding of outline levels.

http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg08069.html

The Author/Maintainer of MuMaMo is reworking some of the core buffer
subdivision stuff, so it is possible that this could improve in the near
future.

As an interim solution you can also try \C-c' from inside the src block.

Best -- Eric