* Org-attach-link on Windows XP
@ 2010-11-10  4:49 Chao LU
From: Chao LU @ 2010-11-10  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear All,

I'm trying to manage a small personal library using org-mode. The command I
find really useful is org-attach, then choose link. However, unluckily,
seems Window XP seems not work well with this function, what it actually did
is COPY the file... Since I'm managing a little library, I could not bear to
have excess copy. So does anyone has advice how to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Chao

* Re: Org-attach-link on Windows XP
@ 2010-11-10 18:12 ` David Maus