* export to odt, change the default font.
@ 2013-10-29 15:47 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2013-10-29 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello

I am searching the docs in order to configure the odt-export function. I
cannot find anything concerning fonts.

I would like to have hebrew text exported using a particular font.

Can anybody give me a hint?

thanks

Uwe Brauer

* Re: export to odt, change the default font.
@ 2013-10-30 20:50 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2013-10-30 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Uwe Brauer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Hello
>
> I am searching the docs in order to configure the odt-export function. I
> cannot find anything concerning fonts.
>
> I would like to have hebrew text exported using a particular font.
>
> Can anybody give me a hint?

1. Search for Stylist in the LibreOffice documents.
2. Make your font selection or whatever you want to change.
3. Create a .ott file for the Hebrew document.
4. Use ODT_STLYES_FILE to use a document-specific style.

If that doesn't work and if you report back, I can investigate further
and cook up a fix.

As an aside, LibreOffice Stylist doesn't cater to table related
elements.  Meaning, the Tables have to be styled using automatic styles
(i.e., on a one-off basis, by hand).  So styling of Tables, is really an
issue - Not exactly an issue, but a hassle - compared to other things.

@ 2013-10-30 20:58   ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2013-10-30 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Uwe Brauer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Looks like there are many people who are new to LibreOffice in general.
I strongly recommend this document.

    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Ooo_for_students.odt

for introductory reading.