* Backports from Emacs repo
@ 2015-07-27  4:35 Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2015-07-27  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Hello,

I've backported changes touching Org files in the main Emacs repo
(lisp/org/*.el, doc/misc/org.texi, and etc/refcards/orgcard.tex) since
the last Org mode sync with Emacs.  These changes are in the temporary
branch 'backport-master'.  I'll wait to perform the actual merge to
master until after Nicolas returns.  In the meantime, feel free to let
me know if you have any comments or issues with the backports or with
how the conflicts are resolved.

--
Kyle

* Re: Backports from Emacs repo
@ 2015-08-05  0:01 ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2015-08-05  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kyle Meyer; +Cc: Org-mode

Hi Kyle,

Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com> writes:

> I've backported changes touching Org files in the main Emacs repo
> (lisp/org/*.el, doc/misc/org.texi, and etc/refcards/orgcard.tex) since
> the last Org mode sync with Emacs.  These changes are in the temporary
> branch 'backport-master'.  I'll wait to perform the actual merge to
> master until after Nicolas returns.  In the meantime, feel free to let
> me know if you have any comments or issues with the backports or with
> how the conflicts are resolved.

I just merged the branch.  I ran the tests with no problem on your
branch and on the merged master.

Thanks *a lot* for maintaining this branch!

--
 Bastien