* Bug: babel-plantuml doesn't support multipage diagrams [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/)]
@ 2019-06-27 15:26 Vladimir Nikishkin
From: Vladimir Nikishkin @ 2019-06-27 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

Hello, everyone.

my mwe is the following:

#+begin_src plantuml :file test.png,test_001.png :export both
'title "Title 1"
class "Class1" as c1
newpage
'title "Title 2"
class "Class2" as c2
#+end_src

PlantUML supports generating multipage documents as of version 1.2019.6,
but I didn't find how to show all pages (two in my case) in an org buffer.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu, Motif Version 2.3.8)
 of 2019-05-30
Package: Org mode version 9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/)
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)

* Re: Bug: babel-plantuml doesn't support multipage diagrams [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/)]
@ 2019-07-06 21:03 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2019-07-06 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Vladimir Nikishkin <lockywolf@delllaptop.lockywolf.net> writes:

> my mwe is the following:
>
> #+begin_src plantuml :file test.png,test_001.png :export both
> 'title "Title 1"
> class "Class1" as c1
> newpage
> 'title "Title 2"
> class "Class2" as c2
> #+end_src
>
> PlantUML supports generating multipage documents as of version 1.2019.6,
> but I didn't find how to show all pages (two in my case) in an org
> buffer.

I don't know PlantUML, so you are in better position for providing
a patch :)

Nicolas Goaziou

@ 2019-07-07 12:13   ` Fraga, Eric
From: Fraga, Eric @ 2019-07-07 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vladimir Nikishkin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

On Saturday,  6 Jul 2019 at 23:03, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> I don't know PlantUML, so you are in better position for providing
> a patch :)

I think the issue is more about babel and how one can specify more than
a single result file.  PlantUML, in the example provided by Vladimir,
generates 2 output files but the :file header only accepts a single
argument.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.4-379-g1b74ae