* Format babel code block for export?
@ 2021-06-02  2:03 Galaxy Being
From: Galaxy Being @ 2021-06-02  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have this

#+begin_src haskell :results silent :exports code
:{
maximum'' :: (Ord a) => [a] -> a
maximum'' = foldl1 (\x acc -> if x > acc then x else acc)
:}
#+end_src

but on export to HTML (or LaTex) I'd like to suppress the :{ and :} to just
show the code

maximum'' :: (Ord a) => [a] -> a
maximum'' = foldl1 (\x acc -> if x > acc then x else acc)

Also, this

#+begin_src haskell :results verbatim :exports both
maximum'' [1,3,5,2,4]
#+end_src

I'd like to export the code part with a > REPL prompt included, e.g.,

> maximum'' [1,3,5,2,4]

I once saw some similar tricks, but I've searched and searched and can't
find them again. There's probably other html export formatting I'd like
too, but if anyone can point me to that mystery doc I'd appreciate it.

⨽
Lawrence Bottorff
Grand Marais, MN, USA
borgauf@gmail.com

* Re: Format babel code block for export?
@ 2021-06-02  9:42 ` Juan Manuel Macías
From: Juan Manuel Macías @ 2021-06-02  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Galaxy Being; +Cc: orgmode

Hi Lawrence,

You can use multiple blocks and noweb reference syntax
(https://orgmode.org/manual/Noweb-Reference-Syntax.html):

#+NAME:block1
#+begin_src haskell :results silent :exports none
:{
#+end_src

#+NAME:block2
#+begin_src haskell :results silent :exports none
maximum'' :: (Ord a) => [a] -> a
maximum'' = foldl1 (\x acc -> if x > acc then x else acc)
#+end_src

#+NAME:block3
#+begin_src haskell :results silent :exports none
:}
#+end_src

# for export

#+begin_src haskell :noweb yes :exports code
<<block2>>
#+end_src

# for evaluation

#+begin_src haskell :noweb yes :results silent :exports none
<<block1>>
<<block2>>
<<block3>>
#+end_src