* Organize Your Life In Plain Text! - Change History
@ 2009-06-16 14:20 Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-06-16 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Everyone,

I received a request to provide change log history for my "Organize Your
Life In Plain Text!" document[*1*] so that frequent visitors can just
see the new (interesting) changes without rereading the entire document.

I've moved the source of this document into a separate git repository
and posted the history online[*2*].  The overview section of the
document has a link to the git repository history so you can see what
has changed.  The 'commitdiff' link shows the changes in each commit.

Regards,
Bernt

[*1*] http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html

[*2*] http://git.norang.ca/?p=org-mode-doc.git;a=summary

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-16 14:20 UTC | newest]