* 2 active dates on the same day
@ 2010-11-18  9:05 Sergey Konoplev
From: Sergey Konoplev @ 2010-11-18  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I have the task containing 2 active dates on the same day.

** TODO Some task
   <2010-11-18 Thu 10:00>
   <2010-11-18 Thu 11:00>

I expect it to be mentioned 2 times in the agenda but it is not. I see
only the first one, does not meter if it is later or earlier date.

Day-agenda (W46):
Thursday   18 November 2010
               8:00...... ----------------
              10:00...... TODO Some task
              10:00...... ----------------
              12:00...... ----------------
              14:00...... ----------------
              16:00...... ----------------
              18:00...... ----------------
              20:00...... ----------------

What should I do to make the second date appear?
If I have wrong understanding of the tool I would be grateful if
somebody explain it to me.

--
Sergey Konoplev

Blog: http://gray-hemp.blogspot.com /
Linkedin: http://ru.linkedin.com/in/grayhemp /
JID/GTalk: gray.ru@gmail.com / Skype: gray-hemp

* Re: 2 active dates on the same day
@ 2010-11-18 11:46 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2010-11-18 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Sergey Konoplev <gray.ru@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Sergey,

> I have the task containing 2 active dates on the same day.
>
> ** TODO Some task
>    <2010-11-18 Thu 10:00>
>    <2010-11-18 Thu 11:00>
>
> I expect it to be mentioned 2 times in the agenda but it is not. I see
> only the first one, does not meter if it is later or earlier date.
>
> Day-agenda (W46):
> Thursday   18 November 2010
>                8:00...... ----------------
>               10:00...... TODO Some task
>               10:00...... ----------------
>               12:00...... ----------------
>               14:00...... ----------------
>               16:00...... ----------------
>               18:00...... ----------------
>               20:00...... ----------------
>
> What should I do to make the second date appear?

Set this variable to nil.

,----[ C-h v org-agenda-skip-additional-timestamps-same-entry RET ]
| org-agenda-skip-additional-timestamps-same-entry is a variable defined in `org-agenda.el'.
| Its value is nil
| Original value was t
|
| Documentation:
| When nil, multiple same-day timestamps in entry make multiple agenda lines.
| When non-nil, after the search for timestamps has matched once in an
| entry, the rest of the entry will not be searched.
|
| You can customize this variable.
`----

Bye,
Tassilo