* Can't get org-export-html-style-extra to work
@ 2010-12-16  9:58 Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2010-12-16  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi,

What am I doing wrong in the following example?

------------------------------
#+TITLE: Test

Some *bold* text.

Evaluate this:
(setq org-export-html-style-extra "<style>b {color: red;}</style>")
------------------------------

With org-export-html-style-extra set as above, I expect the exported
HTML source to include the style, and the bolded text to be red, but
this does not happen. Isn't the variable supposed to work this way?

On the other hand, the STYLE option works fine:
: #+STYLE: <style>b {color: red;}</style>

Yours,
Christian

* Re: Can't get org-export-html-style-extra to work
@ 2011-02-03 18:34 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-02-03 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mail; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Christian,

Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> writes:

> What am I doing wrong in the following example?
>
> ------------------------------
> #+TITLE: Test
>
> Some *bold* text.
>
> Evaluate this:
> (setq org-export-html-style-extra "<style>b {color: red;}</style>")
> ------------------------------
>
> With org-export-html-style-extra set as above, I expect the exported
> HTML source to include the style, and the bolded text to be red, but
> this does not happen. Isn't the variable supposed to work this way?

I'm not able to reproduce this.  Do you still have this problem?

--
 Bastien

* Re: Can't get org-export-html-style-extra to work
@ 2011-02-04 17:51   ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2011-02-04 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi, Bastien,

Thanks for taking this up -- I had forgotten I reported it. :)

No, whatever the problem was, it seems to be gone now. The snippet
below now works as expected.

Yours,
Christian

@ 2011-02-04 19:08     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-02-04 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mail; +Cc: Org Mode

Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> writes:

> No, whatever the problem was, it seems to be gone now. The snippet
> below now works as expected.

Great, thanks for confirming!

--
 Bastien